NY Allergy & Sinus Centers accepts 1199SEIU United Healthcare Workers East. 1199SEIU members who are eligible for health benefits are covered through one of the benefit funds listed below with its own eligibility requirements and level of benefits. It is your responsibility to know your benefits and coverage.
- 1199SEIU National Benefit Fund
- 1199SEIU National Benefit Fund for Rochester Members
- 1199SEIU Greater New York Benefit Fund
- 1199SEIU Greater New York Benefit Fund for New Jersey Members
- 1199SEIU Home Care Benefit Fund
- 1199SEIU Licensed Practical Nurses Welfare Fund
The information we receive may not always have the most accurate and updated benefit coverage. It may be helpful for you to contact your insurance provider’s member services department before coming to see the physician. Know what your individual plan covers before you visit NY Allergy & Sinus Centers.
Contact 1199SEIU United Healthcare Workers East Member Services at (646) 473-9200 or call the number on the back of your insurance card to verify your benefits and coverage.
What to Ask:
Explain to the representative that you are planning to visit a specialist at NY Allergy & Sinus Centers.
1. Confirm that we are in-network with your insurance plan.
2. Ask about coverage for:
- An office visit with a specialist allergist
- Allergy testing performed in the office
- Allergy injections and other treatment
- CT scans
- Contracted prices for the above services (only if you have a deductible)
- Prescription coverage
If services are subject to your deductible you may want to request prices for such services.
Be sure to provide our call service agents your insurance identification number and plan when booking an appointment. Also, remember to bring your insurance card to your appointment. Know your policy holder’s name and date of birth in addition to our practice name and the office address in which you are visiting.
For any questions regarding your office visit and insurance, please call us at (212) 686-4448.